Thank you for purchasing a LinearFlux product with us. By filling the registration form below, your product information will be saved and will allow faster access to help and customer support.
The warranty policies detailed within this page only apply to LINEARFLUX products purchased within Thailand.
- Warranty claims will be serviced through the repair or replacement of the defective product, with InnovativeTech holding sole discretion over the option to repair or replace.
- Products must be purchased as new from an authorized InnovativeTech reseller. Warranty only applies to the original purchaser of the product and cannot be transferred. Products purchased as secondhand or used, do not carry any warranty.
- The warranty duration starts from the product’s original date of purchase. A copy of the original receipt must be presented to validate the date of purchase.
- Products provided as replacements will continue under the original product’s warranty at the original start date.
- Products received through contests, giveaways, or sponsorships, are not be covered under warranty. Please contact [email protected] to resolve any issues with products earned without proof of purchase.
- InnovativeTech’s authorized resellers carry a standard policy regarding returns and warranties. So long as such policies cover the product, we recommends reaching a resolution with the vendor first before filing a warranty claim with us.
- All products come with a standard 12-month warranty.
All products are eligible for replacement within 7 days upon purchase in case you receive a product with a manufacturing defects.
- Product with factory defects must be returned to the store within 7 days upon purchase with receipt and complete package bought – pristine condition of the actual physical unit, charger and box, shall be replaced with the same brand, model, color and specs.
- Original receipt is needed to process any sales return transactions for replacement.
Warranty claims will be void if the user:
- Causes defects through improper usage, failure to comply with operating instructions, inappropriate operating conditions, or unapproved repairs or modifications.
- Fails to return the product in the stock factory configuration or remove any aftermarket modifications.
- Causes defects through accidents, acts of God, acts of nature, negligence, liquid immersion, or improper ventilation.
- Knowingly and willingly attempt to defraud the validity of a claim.
InnovativeTech reserves the right to:
- Deem the condition of the returned product upon inspection and verification.
- Collect a service charge and/or shipping fees at the customer’s expense for any product returned in non-defective or improper condition.
- Select the method of service as either for repair or replacement- InnovativeTech will select and deem suitable replacement products, valued at equal or greater performance.
- The customer will cover any shipping and handling costs for 1-way shipping to the designated RMA facility.
- InnovativeTech will not be held liable for any damage caused to any product in transit or by the shipping carrier.
- InnovativeTech will choose the shipping method and carrier, and cover any shipping and handling costs back to the customer.
- InnovativeTech will not ship to any P.O boxes and destinations outside of Thailand.